Dr. Sajida Noureen (Co-Principal Investigator)Dr.Sajida Noureen is a faculty member of the Department of Chemistry since November, 2007. She got her PhD from Universite de Lorraine, Nancy, France in 2012. Her worked is focused on the synthesis and characterization of Dye-sensitized solar cells. She also has already served for two year in University of Sargodha prior to joining IUB in 2007. She is experienced in working with NMR spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry, Voltammetry, UV-Visible absorption, emission and fluorescence Spectroscopy, FTIR Spectroscopy, Atomic absorption, Flash chromatography, thermal methods and microwave synthesis.
RSEARCH INTERESTS• Synthesis and Characterization of organic dyes and metal complexes for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSCs).
• Exploitation of natural dyes as photosensitizers for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSCs).
• Method development for the speciation and simultaneous determination of heavy metals and trace elements.
• Exploration of low cost adsorbents for the removal of pollutants.
• Protein separation and purification.
• Biodiesel synthesis, characterization and applications.